Wednesday, October 04, 2006

.........where's mold........................?

I have had the most exciting weekend anyone could ever have in three days. I am writing about it as we speak...um...as we read. Pictures, shall be included...and yes, it shall be riveting. I will be posting in installments...let's call them 'refills'. Because, they should take you the amount of time to read as takes to drink a refilled cup of coffee. Maybe. If we drink the same size gulps. Then perhaps not.

Mold...please check back...I am not dead yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time! Do you even understand how addicted we all are?

It's like checking for the horrorscopes, or the funnies and finding out one day that they just keep printing the same one over and over, and over....

Geez, dude! Do you get "withdrawl" my friend!?!

Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for your post Michael. People will be falling out of their chairs. :-)

Unknown said...

Patience...patience, everyone. Believe me, Moldy's next post will be worth the wait...I was with him. John in Xiamen

Maxwell's Mommy said...

Scottie is SO excited about the new developments! This has become one of my regular daily stops on the web and it's good to see that mold is still out there!
Love you

Baby Arm

Anonymous said...

GEEZ!!! THIS IS LIKE AN EPISODE OF LOST!!! I can't wait to see what the freakin big deal is with this next post...HURRY UP!!!