Friday, October 13, 2006

IT'S A BAD DAY WHEN...

It's been 8 weeks tonight since i left out of DFW for Hong Kong. The adventure still unfolds and everyday I am thankful for this.

It has also been 8 weeks since my last haircut. So, I am doing a little research on what I would like to do. I mean, No one from home is going to see me for at least another 2 months, and that leaves plenty of time for hair to grow back.

I think to myself...Self...may be time for a new haircut. Let's see what celebrities I look like and check out their bazillion dollar haircuts and see what we have.

If only I could turn back time...




(not sure why the whole thing won't fit...that's Robert Downey Jr. on the right)

So, let's see. Who the crap is Matt Stone and Frederik Ljungberg? Wait is that Matt Stone from South Park fame? Well...then, we have the upstanding citizen sex addicts...and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Who incidently awoken my knowledge of what the word SHART means and shares an uncanny resemblance to my very own Basketball skills.



Did you know Cheryl was a State Champion Basketball Player? Yeah...she has no idea bouts deez skillz!

Finely tuned in Piscataway, New Jersey in one of three hoops venues...the chain-link hoop up at Tara Park, The Fultz's driveway, or at Kevin DeGrazio's...also the place where I got the infamous Sugarbear...affectionately known as Bear.

Game On!

3 comments:

gorjess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'll meet you on the COURT!!

Anonymous said...

Who's post did you remove?