Saturday, October 21, 2006

YEAH...I LIKE THAT

So I am tooling around on the web checking out various sites that I regularly visit and I follow a link to a UK site. Some kind of online newspaper or something. There is a cool picture of a guy who turned his house into the scene of a plane crash. Imagine LOST a-la suburban front yard.

To see the photo bigger, there is in parentheses the following words...(click to embiggen).

Embiggen.

I like that term.

I think I will use it in a sentence...after all, I AM and English teacher.

"My vocabulary is beginning to embiggen due to living in Hong Kong where there is quite a British influence."










*the typos were for irony

1 comment:

nic said...

thats funny and super true because half of my program here is from china, like, flew here in august from china, and so, one guy, actually talks with a british accent and his favorite actor is hugh grant. so funny. my vocabulary is embiggening (youre gonna have to conjugate that word so we can get full use out of it)because of all the articles i have to read.
maldanis, thanks for the shout, HUG!!

nic