Monday, September 25, 2006

I AM IN LOVE WITH STEVE JOBS ::: OK, NOT REALLY, JUST iTunes

I do not have a T.V. here. This is not a problem.

I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. But without a T.V. how can I get my hit of addiction?

iTunes.

I can purchase the episodes for $1.99 and watch them as often as I want. The only problem is I have to wait until the next day...so, no spoilers please. And believe me...it gets pretty quiet living by myself until the house is ready for our team to move in. Right now, the ladies are in the other quarters and I am by myself. Gets pretty quiet around here. Thankfully, iTunes gave free copies of a few shows and I have been playing those while doing housekeeping things around here.

The laundry tends to pile up fast. Imagine doing your laundry in the equivalent of a 5 gallon bucket. That is about the size of the drum on the washing machine. Hey...at least I don't have to use a washboard...although it might be fun to do a little Country Bears hoedown impression. I'm just sayin...it might be cool!

Speaking of addiction...here is a dude huffing paint on the MTR on my way home from hanging out in Central.




In case you are not familiar with huffing paint...ask someone...i am not going to explain it so some young webby kid can find directions on my blog. No sir, you are going to have to go else where for that mister. This is a family blog pal...sort of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

does your nurse call you mcmoldy?

Michael Maldanis said...

Hmmmm...you just gave me an idea!

Shelbmeister said...

McMoldy....thats McGENIUS!!!

Anonymous said...

dude, i can't believe that guy was huffin paint right in front of you...thats nuts...i just figured he would go somewhere he couldn't be seen...crazy stuff...saw a documentary on that junk quite a while back, it jacks you up hardcore...well man, i hope you are doin well and not gettin to close to the paint fumes..."did you eat paint chips as a kid?"

thispresentsojourn said...

itunes is an amazing gift when LOST is on. mm.

Michael Maldanis said...

Andrew...you are so wise in your young age. I am counting down the days.

Mold