Sunday, September 10, 2006

Two more for Okie...and one of them is for my favorite Penn State fan!

This was an all-nighter night. I napped too long today and have been up all night. It sucks, I am already fighting a cold and now I am going to be off schedule and my body worn down. So, to make me feel better and like I am not wasting time, I am posting. By the way, Notre Dame is crushing Penn State.

This is a photo from my goomba's visit last year in April but my other buddy, Mr. Crissey as many of you know him, emailed it today. Thanks Scotto! (if you clicked the link...go with definiton 2&3)



And this one...this one is me in action. Three days into school and I am already being observed. I was given the thumbs up, so I guess that means I am going to make it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you in your little classroom. That's my Michael. 143.

Anonymous said...

Dang Mike, you are lookin mighty fine in those pics my friend! I think I need to go back to grade school and move over there to get you as my teacher, that would be quite amazing...oh!! dude i thought about you quite a bit last night. I went to buca di beppo last night, it was pretty good(not Maggiano's)...anyways they got pics up on the walls all over of italians doin their thing, so yup, i just sat there and thought of my boy Mike. It was nice! love ya!

Admin said...

Mikey! Looking good man thats so cool that your a teacher in Hong Kong... you really are the alpha-male!

Shelbmeister said...

143???...what is this secret code...my brain picks away at the equation like my finger to the nose...hmmmm...but she's right...you do look rather cute...I would cuddle with ya...

Anonymous said...

Hey man!!! Who would have known that when we went to that Van Halen concert you would have been inspired when they sang Hot for Teacher. Lookin good goomba. I have been meaning to write to you it has just been chaotic here. We are all really proud of you and know that you will do a great job. Just try not to pass that Texas accent on to your students. Love ya and talk to you soon.