Sunday, September 03, 2006

These are for OKIE...

I was thrown a going away party two nights before I left, and it was something else. I was blown away by the gifts and the amount of creativity that went into some of the roasting that went down.

Probably the most creative was Okie's impersonation of me. He strolled up to the front of the room with sweaty armpits galore and had me rolling from the minute I noticed. He left a comment yesterday demanding two pictures a day on this blog.

Well, space may be limited, but here you go my friend...










This is a picture of some of my kids...we ran into them while out for lunch today.










This is a picture of a teacher from Zhuhai, a nearby mainland city, who teaches at a sister school. He is in town for the weekend and staying in the same quarters. He and I ventured out for dinner after the first day of school Friday.



BY THE WAY, CLICK ON ANY OF THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM BIGGER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael, thanks for posting this pic of you on your first day of school. So handsome you are! And the little kids....so cute. It makes me want to adopt one even more.