Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Choose the alternative option...

Over the past few days I have had countless conversations...well, more like "help me with this PC!...it is doing something weird and not working". They could be described as urgent S.O.S's. At least 10 of them or so. All of them were about how to do technical things.

For example, LOGOS gives each teacher a PC laptop in order to help support their creativity in teaching. Again, nicely done LOGOS. But, between changing all the settings in the Display menu after getting into Control Panel, and then knowing what to adjust the output in order to get the right sized image onto the projector, SmartBoard, or Digital Overhead...all you have to do on the MAC is plug it in and go.

So............I have been fairly silent for awhile...
















WELL NO LONGER!!!!!!

Click here and read what computer recommendations are being made for this year's Freshmen

Click here for 12 really good reasons and JUST DO IT ALREADY PC PEOPLE!!!!

And click here to make the move...c'mon you know it is the right thing to do!

DISCLAIMER : THIS ENTRY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT MY GIRLFRIENDS COMPUTER IS LESS THAN 3 WEEKS OLD AND ALREADY NEEDS TO GO BACK FOR SERVICE...I would never manipulate her like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude! thanks for postin those pics, for sure some cool stuff...keep those dudes comin! Then, PC's are better, ha, granted you know how to work them and not get eaten alive by spyware ads... :) oh, you need to get ahold of Shelby and tell him not to get his butt kicked by his old lady. She literally broke his leg playin tennis outside. So the dude it gimpin around, its funny...you would laugh for sure, love ya dude!

Michael Maldanis said...

You got it man! I will keep 'em coming! Hahahaha...I talked to the Gimp on Skype on Friday and he told me and Jake. It was a hilarious story...did he tell you he drove himself to the hospital?!!!!

Peace and Happy Bird Hunting!!!

Moldy

Anonymous said...

ok ok Michael I see your point. It makes me really want to box up the PC that I have had for 3 weeks and send it back, but I still don't know if that is final. We'll see.

Michael Maldanis said...

I wonder who anonymous is?

(I bet she is amazing?!?)

Shelbmeister said...

Thats right...I got my butt kicked by my woman...I wouldn't have it any other way...I...Like...dot dot dot's...a lot...I think it's a random addiction of mine...

Whoever anonymous is ;-) just needs to jump off the cliff of faith so she can finally land softly on the beautiful cloud that it called...MAC...

You can't resist the dark side and you KNOW IT!!!