Friday, November 03, 2006

::: update to previous post :::

I no longer have to wonder what Jeff is up to.

We have reconnected over the last few days and it really is a freaking cool thing. I searched for him on the internet and could not find a thing. I did find a lot of stuff on his older brother and found out he has become quite the producer.

I began my search like anyone does...I Googled him. I found out nothing doing a search with all kinds of search criteria. Nothing.

Finally, I just searched pictures. BAM!, there he and his wife were. So now I know he is married. I click on the picture and it gives the email of the lady who married them and her website. I email her telling her I am looking to get in contact with him and she CC"s the email to Jeff's wife. And, you can guess how it went from there.

Been a really cool part of this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And to think, when you were in Brazil, there was no email!