Wednesday, November 29, 2006

::: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM :::


Today is Mom's Birthday and she hates when we spend money on her. So it kind of makes it tough when getting her things. But this year she wants to be pampered! I had video footage and was ready to get more of the kids singing to Mom like we did for Dad's birthday, but with MAC getting a check up, that's now not happening.

So, from Asia, Mom...here's your birthday gift:

You will be spending the afternoon being pampered at a certain spa, recieving the full treatment of relaxation and massage. You will be receiving lunch while out about the town and even a final home cooked meal by your two favorite men...and a certain special lady to one of them.

Until I get to be a part of that in three weeks though,

Mom, you are amazing. You are patient, loving and committed to your family. You light up when we walk in the room. You consistently love on us and want the best for us and you feed us so well! You inspire creativity and frugality (although we seldom are as good as you...hee hee) and, you taught us. I remember daily something that you gave to me as a child in the form of knowledge or experience. And, much like I said to Dad on his birthday, it would take my entire life to even attempt at showing you how much I appreciate all you have done for me and Jo Anna and the two other parts of our family...the fuzzballs. You have nurtered us well and we honor you today.

NOW ACCEPT MY GIFT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAING AND BE THE DAMN PRINCESS!

No comments: