Sunday, November 12, 2006

::: THERE'S HAPPY MOLD IN ASIA :::

Some friends from home came to Hong Kong tonight. They are filming video for a conference called FUSION. You should check out the website www.fusionconferences.com and their parent site, rightnow.org.

I have been able to be a part of both of the groups projects and can easily say that without a doubt, some of the finest people around.

Today they played messenger. They brought a care package from Cheryl. It sure was amazing to see her handwriting again. I realized that no matter how much we talk or see someone's face, there is nothing like their handwriting. Letters mean so much. Someone sat down and puts effort into it in a way that an email can't show. Video on the internet can't communicate like a written letter either. It's much more special.

Included with this letter was the modern version of a mix-tape...and seriously...what can say it better than tunes? She is amazingly thoughtful.

It doesn't stop there.

There were my favorite Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, and homemade cookie bars. But there was also something else. Cadbury chocolate dipped sticks. I think I mentioned once that I liked those.

She amazes me. Her thoughtfulness and depth of caring humbles me...and it makes me smile!

And, no matter how many times and ways I try to explain to you in blog posts, I will never be able to describe how amazing this girl is. So, sorry if these are redundant. But, if you have ever felt like this, I hope it reminds you of how special your lady or man is to you.

So go tell them. Just try, and when you can't find the words...just tell them that.

Cheryl, I cannot find the words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much babe. You amaze me too. I love you so much! More than words can say.