Saturday, November 25, 2006

::: MOVIN' ON UP :::

That's right, I'm movin' on up in the world today...at least it would seem to them.

Today is moving day, (we only found out Thursday night) and as I write I am sitting with my things all packed up behind me. Who knows if the internet connection is has been installed, who knows what we will find. Seems like things are a little out of control and confusing for the Admin here right now. My soon to be roommates are pretty frustrated. There are a lot of unanswered questions as to what is actually ready out at the new place, but hey, whatever. All I know is that my morning commute is changing from 3 minutes to 39. And, now I have bus fare and MTR fare if I go that route. If I go taxi...who knows. Ought to be a fun week of new mistakes!

Ahh the learning curve!

No comments: