Wednesday, January 31, 2007

::: THIS HUMBLES ME AND WATERS ME DOWN...EVERY SINGLE TIME I HEAR IT :::

I came across a service called 'truthcasting' and signed up to watch my church from Hong Kong.

This link is what they sent me when I was having trouble accessing their MAC OSX player. They are fixing it. Yay.

Click on Irving Bible Church, then on Sunday Sermons, then choose When Being Right Is Wrong. This might be the best message I have ever heard...stress the 'I' part there folks. I still haven't recovered from it. It has shaped me.

Check out truthcasting when you get a chance...basically it is a collection of church video podcasts but not on iTunes.

It would be better if they just loaded it up to iTunes as a video podcast though. Then you could take it with you if you wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new web version of Truthcasting is available- Mac OSX friendly!

http://truthcasting.net/player/TruthcastingPlayer.asp