Thursday, February 01, 2007

::: A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE :::

Well tonight I realized I wiped out all of the pictures that I had stored in my iPhoto files.

ALL OF THEM.

LOTS OF THEM.

I got over it rather quickly because up until I left for Hong Kong, I never carried a camera. So all of the photos were actually from other people...which means I am likely to be able to get them again.

However, I lost every picture I have taken since arriving here. Then it dawns on me that I have some good ones on the blog here. I took a read all the way back to day one and enjoyed the journey and pictures. I hope you have too.

That gave me the idea to take some of the pictures that I took on my phone and post them as a little visual journey since arriving here as well. So...here goes...

















2 comments:

Maxwell's Mommy said...

touché Mold... touché!
B)

nic said...

hey yourself. how's it goin mikey?


the wind blows. frigidly. very very.