Thursday, February 08, 2007

::: QUIET ON THE ASIAN FRONT :::

I have been pretty quiet this past week...and even a little before.

Sorry.



I have been contemplative as to what the future in Hong Kong looks like after the school violated our contract. Would I overlook it this one time? Would I get on the next plane home? Would I wait and find a job in Dallas? Would I wait and find a job here until July and find the one I am looking for? Decisions, decisions.

After a week and a half of trying to decide, I made my decision...



There will still be moldinasia...for at least awhile longer. But, the search is on...


Normal posting should resume shortly. After all, Chinese New Year is coming up! That should be really interesting! Two weeks off and a bunch of people with fireworks!

By the way, it will be the year of the pig...there are huge pigs everywhere in this city. I mean everywhere! HUGE ones. Nothing like 15 feet tall pigs looking you down the snout! But they all have these slits in the top of them for...that's right...money. Really HUGE PIGGY BANKS!

No comments: