Saturday, February 17, 2007

::: SNEAKY :::

Unbeknownst to Mom and Dad, I snuck home for a two week vacation!

It is Chinese New Year in Asia and I figured...I could spend the same amount of money that it would take to come home traveling around Asia and seeing some amazing things...and hating that Cheryl wasn't here to experience it with me thus rendering it not as fun to share stories about.

SO...I decided to spend the vacation time with her and Mom and Dad. My sister even decided she would join us! She arrives in about an hour for a nice weekend visit.

So...the updates will begin again in about a week!

Much love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prepare to be stalked for the next week until i see you!! i've repeatedly asked you to contact me, however, those attempts have fallen on deaf ears ((blind eyes))...soooo...i'm stalking you now ((12:10 a.m. CST Feb 21,2007)) until i see you next...so be prepared...you have been warned...that is all...haha...peace...