Wednesday, January 24, 2007

::: DANGIT :::

Bring on the asses.

Let me tell you, this is the second time I have been overseas during an election season and the liars, I mean candidates, are already making asses of themselves internationally. And that is in no way a shot at the Democrats or their choice of a mascot. The United States of America is an equal-opportunity ass-making-of-yourself nation, as we have seen over the last few years, and I love it.

But, could you just duke it out sometimes and save us the lies and terrible news reporting? I mean seriously...I need a nap already.

You think it's bad being there for it? You should see it from afar! Where else do we give people a bunch of money to go out there and have a lie-off, pay for them to make fools of themselves in a playground he-said, she-said, and then give them control over the most powerful economy and military in the world?

Only in America. Land of the Free





to make an ass out of yourself, and subsequently our nation.

No comments: