Wednesday, January 24, 2007

::: SCOTTIE CRISSEY, YOU ARE TODAY'S BEST PHOTOGRAPHER :::





That would be Cheryl and I walking away from the DFW International Arrivals Terminal after my arrival. And...hand in hand...all is right in the world!





* The award of "Today's Best Photographer" expires at midnight due to the overwhelming number of great photographer's in the world. Gotta share. All entries are chosen by secret ballot, and are audited by the accounting firm of Coopers & Lybrand. No animals were harmed in the taking nor, the editing of this photograph.

1 comment:

Maxwell's Mommy said...

First of all, I'd like to thank God, my lovely wife Stephanie and my family... I could not have done this without you and your support. I'm very honored to be your best photographer and hope to be a "best" yet another day! (outro music starts to play)... Thank You!