Monday, January 08, 2007

::: BACK IN THE SADDLE :::

So...at 2am, I rolled into my house. After one destroyed piece of luggage made it and one other is still in Seoul, Korea...I was finally home for some rest. An extra hour and a half chasing visa issues and luggage reports put me in pretty late.

I left Dallas at 1pm Saturday and arrived into Hong Kong at 8.45am the next day Dallas time. It was a beating. Dallas to Seoul was a long 14hr45 minute flight...so long that my butt actually fell asleep at least a half-a-dozen times. Imagine me standing at the back of a plane full of Koreans hitting myself on the cheeks to wake them back up. Nothing like getting stared at while you slap your own butt awake.

I laid down at 2.45am and woke up at 5.45am exactly...45 minutes earlier than I had planned. But, so far at 12.36pm our time, I am still trucking along with good energy...but not creative.

So, I bid you a farewell for a few hours. Perhaps tomorrow a video posting with my new video camera.

No comments: